CERN Jobs Status
The screen below will inform you on the progress of given positions you may have applied for with respect to the recruitment process, and the various steps that are followed after the end publication date.
- Publication: the time the vacancy notice is open for applications.
- Longlist: The recruiter performs a first filter of applications is done on the basis of the vacancy notice criteria.
- Pre-screening: A first selection of applications is retained for the first interview stage by video.
- Shortlist: After viewing video interviews, the recruiter and hiring manager determine the final shortlist of 4 candidates to invite for face to face interview.
- Hiring: The board is held and a candidate selected if all requirements are met. Candidates not selected are informed.
At this stage, all other candidates for the post also receive an email regarding their application.
Each step typically takes between 2-3 weeks.
Please note that if the post you are searching for does not appear in this list, it is because the post has either been already filled or withdrawn.
All the best,
CERN's recruitment team
| ||The Step is done|
| || This is the current Step|
| || The Step needs to be done|
33 Recruitments ongoing / 9 Jobs open for applications
* CVs received: Number of applications received to date.